Custom Cable Assembly & Wire Harness Solutions
For a wide range of cost-effective, custom cable assembly and wire harness solutions, ICTC USA is the right choice for today's manufacturing needs. We have become the first choice and vital partner with some of the most respected private and public companies in a number of industry sectors. These companies have selected ICTC because of its customer-driven processes and strong global procurement and manufacturing capabilities. We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified and our customers' requirements will always be the driving force behind the processes utilized in our production, both domestically and offshore.
In all the scenarios listed below, ICTC and ICTC ASIA employ highly skilled workers, state-of-the-art manufacturing/testing, and inspection equipment coupled with in-process QA monitoring to ensure that only the highest-quality products arrive on our customer's dock.
At ICTC, we adhere to IPC-A-610 Rev. D and IPC/WHMA-A-620 Rev. A manufacturing processes and all our employees, including office personnel, have been certified to these specifications.
ICTC USA Service Highlights Include
- IPC-A-610 Rev. D
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Rev. A
- J-STD- 001D Certified Soldering Instructor/Technicians
- Class II & Class III Soldering
- Domestic and Off-Shore Injection Molding
- Quick turn to high volume
- Test Development
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
1. Custom Wire and Cable Services include
- Heat Shrinking
- Non-Shrinkable Plastic Tubing Sleeving
- Spiral Wrapping
- Butt Splicing
- Cable Tie
2. Simple to Intricate Wire Harness Assemblies
Automated hook up wire terminations to hand assembled, long and multi-legged harnesses.
3. Types of Cable and Wire include
- Data Communications Cable
- Co-ax to include semi-rigid
- Discrete Wire
- Ribbon Cable
- Hook-Up Wire / Lead Wire
- Audio/Video Cable
- Computer Cable
- Automotive Wire and Battery Cable
- Marine Wire
- Mil Spec
- Industrial Wire
- Instrumentation Cable
- Power Cable
- Flexible Control Cable
- Continuous Flex Cable
- Automation Cable
- Torsion wire
- Halogen Free Cable
- High Temperature Cable
ICTC understands the special needs of smaller OEMs looking for customized solutions by offering a variety of low volume, high mix range of services to customers with specialized production needs.
- In-house low-volume/high-mix or medium-volume/low-mix -
- Includes assistance with prototype development and material research/procurement.
- Increased savings associated with volume buying.
- Offshore high-volume/low-mix -
- Dramatic labor cost reductions using BOM components.
- We also assist in offering potential material/component crosses that meet Form, Fit and Function constraints for additional savings to the customer.
- The End Results:
- Quick turns, low cost and the highest level of service thereby enabling your business to build on its continuous success in an ever-changing market.